(Rolled) Man at Sunset (PCP1073)
Man at Sunset (PCP1073)
I gave this piece a simple title mainly because it is what it is. But more importantly, I saw this man standing on the edge staring at the sea for a good amount of time. As the sun was setting, he looked good there and complimented the scenery. However, I did feel a little uneasy as he looked like he was debating on something. During the lockdown, anything could happen. Thankfully he saw me taking a photo and walked away. I'm hoping that the beautiful scenery helped him feel better.
Buy 2, Get 1 Rolled Print Free!
Simply enter code 3for2 at checkout
Rolled canvas or lustre and gloss paper prints are ideal for orders that require shipping overseas. Have your favourite print on canvas, lustre or glossy paper and rolled to save you money on postage. Not only that, as they are rolled, there will not be any frames saving you the cost of framing. With these savings, you can have your order stretched and framed by your favourite local framer. This method has proven to be popular globally such as the USA and Australia.
What you get:-
- Your desired print
- Quality ink to survine UV light and fading
- Satin varnish (canvas only) to protect against against dust and dirt making it wipable without danager of damage
- Rolled and tubed, ready for delivery
This print is supplied and created by a profesional local printer and finished to a high quality standard. Other options are also available. Please Contact Me if you have any special requirements.
Prints will not include my logo but may bare a small faded copyright or signature on the bottom right hand corner which will not be noticeable.
Additional Information - Please Read
You may choose from a rolled canvas or a rolled lustre paper print. Additional services will be added in the near future such as Jigsaw Puzzles.
Please contact me if you would like a digital copy of this image for marketting, media or other use.
Terms & Conditions:-
- All prints and finishings are examined, by myself, for quality prior to delivery (by hand in Guernsey) for that peace of mind experience.
- Returns are accepted if the goods received are of poor quality (i.e. damaged, wrong item or size) and reported within 72hrs or receipt.
- In all cases, please contact me first as I can normally correct this with a hassle free service.