(Photo Framed) A Mouse Eye View of The Saint Peter Port High Street (PCP1529)
A Mouse Eye View of The Saint Peter Port High Street, Guernsey (PCP1529)
I just love this view of the High Street. It was a perfect moment. Lockdown, empty street and great lighting. I will never get that chance again.
With no added taxes and the charming little port town of St Peter Port crammed with attractive shops along its cobble stoned streets, Guernsey is a veritable delight for shoppers throughout the year.
In the centre of St Peter Port where most of Guernsey's shops are located, you can buy everything from UK brands, designer fashions and high class jewellery to unique, locally made goods that you simply cannot find anywhere else. The beautiful port town is wonderfully compact and easily explored on foot with plenty of free parking.
Save up to 25% off your order when you buy 3 framed prints and get 1 framed print free!
Use code GET1FREE at checkout
Our photo prints and frames are made locally by a local proffesional printer, measured and made to fit the bevel mount with a handcrafted frame. Also includes a wall hanging kit ready to be hung on your wall.
This print is supplied and created by a profesional local printer and finished to a high quality standard. Other options are also available. Please Contact Me if you have any special requirements.
What you get:
- Luxury lustre paper print from A4 up to A1
- Quality bevel mount with colour options
- Hand crafted wall frame made to measure as per chosen bevel
- Brown framing tape and a wall hanging kit already fitted
Prints will not include my logo but may bare a small faded copyright or signature on the bottom right hand corner which will not be noticeable.
Additional Information - Please Read
You may choose from canvas, but also have the options of photo framed, rolled paper or canvas . Additional services may be added soon such as Jigsaw Puzzles.
Please contact me if you would like a digital copy of this image for marketting, media or other use.
Terms & Conditions:-
- All prints and finishings are examined, by myself, for quality prior to delivery (by hand in Guernsey) for that peace of mind experience.
- Returns are accepted if the goods received are of poor quality (i.e. damaged, wrong item or size) and reported within 72hrs or receipt.
- In all cases, please contact me first as I can normally correct this with a hassle free service.