(P. Framed) Jerbourg Foghorn - St. Martins - Guernsey (PCO2224)
(Rolled) Jerbourg Foghorn - St. Martins - Guernsey (PCO2224)
The St. Martin's Point signal station blasting off it's fog horn on a foggy day. If you go down to it when the fog horn is going you will need ear plugs because it is extremely loud. It's position is 49"25.30'N 002"31.30'W and it is situated at the bottom of the cliff, below Jerbourg car park, in St. Martin's, Guernsey in the Channel Islands and is an aid to navigation at sea. You can get to it by walking down the cliff path from Jerbourg car park which involves going down about 250 steps or a flatter but longer walk from the path by L'auberge Divette Restaurant. The fog horn sounds three times every 30 seconds. There is a split white and red light on top of the roof which flashes 3 times every 10 seconds and can be seen up to 14 miles away. If you are at sea and you see the white light you are safe to continue, but if you can see the red light you will soon be hitting rocks.
Watch YouTube Video
Save up to 25% off your order when you buy 3 framed prints and get 1 framed print free!
Use code GET1FREE at checkout
Our photo prints and frames are made locally by a local proffesional printer, measured and made to fit the bevel mount with a handcrafted frame. Also includes a wall hanging kit ready to be hung on your wall.
This print is supplied and created by a profesional local printer and finished to a high quality standard. Other options are also available. Please Contact Me if you have any special requirements.
What you get:
- Luxury lustre paper print from A4 up to A1
- Quality bevel mount with colour options
- Hand crafted wall frame made to measure as per chosen bevel
- Brown framing tape and a wall hanging kit already fitted
Prints will not include my logo but may bare a small faded copyright or signature on the bottom right hand corner which will not be noticeable.
Additional Information - Please Read
You may choose from canvas, but also have the options of photo framed, rolled paper or canvas . Additional services may be added soon such as Jigsaw Puzzles.
Please contact me if you would like a digital copy of this image for marketting, media or other use.
Terms & Conditions:-
- All prints and finishings are examined, by myself, for quality prior to delivery (by hand in Guernsey) for that peace of mind experience.
- Returns are accepted if the goods received are of poor quality (i.e. damaged, wrong item or size) and reported within 72hrs or receipt.
- In all cases, please contact me first as I can normally correct this with a hassle free service.